Repstor custodian - matter management with SharePoint
Repstor custodianTM provides your users with a secure case and email manager for Microsoft® Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint®.
Custodian manages and protects your case and email information within Office 365 by extending the capabilities of SharePoint to help you easily manage cases. Secure and familiar case management tools are provided within Office 365 and are accessible from Microsoft Outlook. Users can use SharePoint sites and lists to store case content. You can apply structure, metadata, workflow processes and policy to each case type easily and consistently.
Repstor custodian provides the following benefits:
- Builds case templates for different case types to provide the building blocks required for each new case
- Configures the structure of each case, by mapping to SharePoint sites, lists and folders
- Adds custom content types, document templates and metadata to cases and cases folders
- Associates unique workflows with each type of case or document
- Targets different cases at different groups of users, and relevant parties
- Sets policy and retention for each case or case type
- Provides email management and filing assistance through Repstor affinity and assist.
- Actionable case content is delivered directly to appropriate users through the Outlook interface.
- Allows users to locate cases and case folders easily and file content quickly and accurately within Outlook or using SharePoint
- Provides offline access so users can continue to access cases and content regardless of the network availability
- Allows users to file as they go without interrupting their normal work in the familiar environment of Outlook
- Enables users to collaborate securely both internally and externally
- Allows bulk addition of case content using ‘drag and drop’ or to import complete folder structures
Download the custodian brochure to learn more.