Benefits of ELO Enterprise Content Management
- The transfer (information capture) of documents and information into the electronic ELO repository provides the basis for central and fast access to information.
- ELO can convert a broad range of industry-specific documents (contracts, e-mails, invoices, etc.) into an electronic record. Business cases are transparent and easy to track.
- E-mail archiving ensures that your e-mails and their attachments are linked to existing business processes and are stored according to legal compliance provisions.
- Electronic workflows control corporate processes across department boundaries and help guarantee the timely and reliable processing of business cases.
- The change history of every document is documented and managed in ELO. This provides a secure and well-structured environment that greatly facilitates teamwork.
- A DMS repository is ideally suited for storing all business-relevant information in a legally compliant manner.
- ELO can be flexibly integrated into various business applications, such as ERP, CRM, CAD, and e-mail systems or into Microsoft Office products, resulting in a central information platform.
- For more detailed information and product highlights, please refer to the ELOprofessional brochure or simply contact your nearest ELO business partner.