custodian for legal - Maximise your Microsoft investment for Legal Matter Management
Repstor custodian extends Office 365/SharePoint, to deliver a complete matter management solution by providing matter-centric collaboration, document and email management capabilities directly within Office 365/SharePoint. Most importantly, this capability is provided completely seamlessly within Outlook. This deep integration means users can work on matters directly from Outlook, increasing productivity while maintaining compliance and security. Users can also work on or offline and can access content from the many different sources required in addition to the matter management system.
Repstor custodian also allows firms to ensure that they maximize investments in Microsoft technologies, and can take advantage of the broader Microsoft platform including analytics, compliance, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and so on. Additionally, custodian has been developed to integrate seamlessly with other professional applications such as Practice Management Systems (PMS), on-boarding applications, time and billing applications, workflow management applications etc.
Repstor custodian provides the following benefits:
- Build matter templates for different matter types to provide the building blocks required for each new matter
- Configure the structure of each matter, by mapping to SharePoint sites, lists and folders
- Add custom content types, document templates and metadata to matters and matter folders
- Associate unique workflows with each type of matter or document
- Target different matters at different groups of users, interested parties and following users
- Set policy and retention for each matter or matter type
- Email management and filing assistance provided through Repstor affinity and assist.
- Deliver actionable matter content directly to appropriate users through the Outlook interface.
- Allow users to locate matters and matter folders easily and file content quickly and accurately within Outlook or using SharePoint
- Provide offline access so users can continue to access matters and content regardless of the network availability.
- Allow users to file as they go without interrupting their normal work.
- Enable collaboration securely both internally and externally to the organization.
- Allow bulk addition of matter content by drag and drop or import complete folder structures and make them available.
Download our custodian for legal brochure to learn more.