The concept of the ‘Information Lifecycle’ is concerned with the creation, storage, management, preservation and delivery of information across an organisation. Each of the organisations listed on this page use this approach to Information Management. Crown’s Information Audit uses the ‘Information Lifecycle’ as the foundation for our services.
Crown determines the scope of information to include:
• Hard copy (paper) – local, shared, managed and off-site
• Facsimile – hard copy and electronic solutions
• Electronic – word-processed documents, spreadsheets, emails, presentations, databases, images, e-forms, specialist applications (CRM, Finance, Workflow, etc.)
• Telephony – office and mobile; voice files, text messages
• Web-based – internet, intranets, extranets, portals, blogs
• Other – Fiche, film, video
Our Information Audit aims to map each of these sources across the phases of the Information Lifecycle. We do not restrict our audits to the physical boundaries of an organisation, but actively seek to identify information sources on mobile or external devices such as laptops and home computers, and those in the custody of external support organisations such as data hosting companies. It should be noted that standards of information security are not addressed by our Information Audits.
Get in touch today: Call +44 (0)2084 436 016 or email email@example.com
Access our Information Audit here: https://www.crownrms.com/en-us/node/20401?utm_source=aiim%20info%20audit&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=aiim%20info%20audit%202016