CRE8 Independent Consultant Electronic Content Management Planning Services
CRE8 Independent Consultants assist organizations with planning for paperless technologies such as scan, capture, imaging, recognition, digital signature, electronic forms, electronic content management (ECM) electronic document management (EDM), and workflow, We help organizations:
- Develop an enterprise wide plan.
- Document application design requirements.
- Document workflow requirements.
- Conduct process and workflow improvement, as required.
- Update records schedules,
- Develop governance, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate cost / benefit.
- Establish budgets.
- Assist with vendor evaluation.
- Oversee quality assurance as the technologies are implemented.
We have experience developing system from 10 to 25,000 users across numerous industries.
As independent consultants, we work directly for end use clients, and do not sell or represent any technology solution. This allows us to provide an independent voice to help organizations plan for and evaluate paperless technology software vendor and integrator options.
CRE8 projects are staffed by leading professionals who have extensive experience in assisting organizations to plan for new technology and redesign business processes. Our technology and planning experts provide full knowledge transfer of the tools and techniques that we employ. Our goal is excellence in service.