CRE8 Independent Consultant Complex Computer Planning Services
CRE8 Independent Consultants assist organizations with planning for new and replacement (legacy) complex computer systems. We help organizations to:
- Determine how to extend the life of existing systems.
- Evaluate porting options to new platforms/databases.
- Assess COTS (off the shelf replacement systems) and custom development options.
- Develop cost/benefit analysis and plan.
- Assist with vendor selection and evaluation.
- Review the migration plan.
- Provide implementation quality assurance assistance.
As independent consultants, we work directly for the end user and do not sell or represent any technology solution. This allows us to provide an independent voice to help organizations plan for and evaluate new and replacement (legacy) complex computer systems.
CRE8 projects are staffed by leading professionals who have extensive experience in assisting organizations. Our people are experts in their fields and provide full knowledge transfer of the tools and techniques that we employ. Our goal is excellence in service.