conceptClassifier for SharePoint Platform
View our Webcast: conceptClassifier for SharePoint Differentiators
Incorporating our industry recognized Smart Content Framework™ and our intelligent metadata enabled solutions, conceptClassifier for SharePoint provides a complete solution to manage unstructured and semi-structured data regardless of where it resides. Utilizing our unique compound term processing technology, our award winning product conceptClassifier for SharePoint is still the only enterprise automatic semantic metadata generation and taxonomy management solution that natively integrates with SharePoint and solves a variety of business challenges through our concept identification capabilities.
What are the key features?
- Tag content across the enterprise with conceptual metadata leveraging valuable legacy data.
- Classify consistent meaningful conceptual metadata to enterprise content, preventing incorrect meta tagging.
- Migrate tagged and classified content intelligently to locations both within and outside of SharePoint.
- Retrieve precise information from across the enterprise when and how it is needed.
- Protect sensitive information from exposure with intelligent tagging.
- Preserve information in accordance with records guidelines by identifying documents of record and eliminating inconsistent end user tagging.
What are the key outcomes?
The combination of the Smart Content Framework™, conceptClassifier for SharePoint, and the deployment of intelligent metadata enabled solutions result in a comprehensive and complete approach to SharePoint enterprise metadata management. Our clients are using the technologies to:
- Eliminate manual tagging
- Improve enterprise search
- Facilitate records management
- Detect and automatically secure unknown privacy exposures
- Intelligently migrate content
- Enhance eDiscovery, litigation support, and FOIA requests
- Enable text analytics
- Provide structure to Enterprise 2.0
View our Webcasts:
Visit our webpage for a comprehensive list of Recorded Webinars.
These webinars provide a variety of business and technical information on current topics, architecture, SharePoint, taxonomies, and business processes that use metadata.