Concept Searching Technology Platform
The Concept Searching Technology Platform is based on our Smart Content Framework™ for information governance, and incorporates best practices for developing an enterprise framework to mitigate risk, automate processes, manage information, protect privacy, and address compliance issues. Underlying the framework is the technology to:
- Automatically generate semantic metadata using Compound Term Processing
- Auto-classify content from diverse repositories
- Easily develop, deploy, and manage taxonomies
The framework is being used to enable intelligent metadata enabled solutions to improve search, records management, enterprise metadata management, text analytics, migration, enterprise social networking, and data security.
Why Use the Concept Searching Technology Platform?
- To take advantage of the full product and feature set including conceptSearch, conceptSQL, APIs, custom controls, and demonstration source code
- Need a powerful enterprise search solution that delivers highly precise results
- Used frequently in external web sites, particularly those offering paid services to site visitors
- Do not have a SharePoint environment but would like semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management
- Do have a SharePoint environment but would like to use additional bundled products and features
- Need to implement one or more intelligent metadata enabled solutionsthat may include:
- Enterprise information governance
- Content management
- Content migration
- Concept based searching
- Sensitive information identification and protection
- Automatic declaration of documents of record
- Text analytics
- Enterprise social networking
Why Use conceptSearch?
What are the key outcomes?
The combination of the Smart Content Framework™, the Concept Searching Technology Platform, and the deployment of intelligent metadata enabled solutions result in a comprehensive and complete approach to metadata management in an internal or external environment. Our clients are using the technologies to: