- Openings at the Top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 company span technical pre-sales, services delivery & product development
- The company specialises in integrated ECM Software that helps companies exploit their investments in Office 365/ SharePoint and other ECM content repositories including, M-Files, OpenText, Microfocus Content Manager, Box and many more
Belfast, July 9th, 2018 – Repstor, the ECM software specialist, has launched a major new recruitment drive. Reporting significant revenue growth, the company is experiencing substantial demand for its ECM software which capitalises on and increases the ROI from companies’ existing investments in systems such as Office 365 / SharePoint and other content repositories including M-Files, OpenText, Microfocus Content Manager and Box.
Repstor, which recently announced the appointment of Louise McNamee as Head of Marketing and Paul Willmott as UK VP Sales, has created new openings right across the business, ranging from posts in technical pre-sales, services delivery and product development.
- Technical Presales & Professional Services Consultants
- Experienced testers
- Technical writer to produce product documentation
- Support Engineers, to work with wider development and professional services team.
Commenting on the swathe of new job opportunities, Alan McMillen, Repstor’s CEO, said, “It’s a fantastic position to be in, and such an endorsement of what we offer to businesses, to be launching a substantial new recruitment drive which will help us keep pace with market demand for our solutions. We believe we have some great opportunities on offer for talented and motivated individuals who are looking for their next career move, and see their future with a dynamic, fast-growing software company.”
Repstor is ranked in the Top 15 Deloitte Fast 50 companies and is enjoying another impressive year of growth in 2018. Its products increase return on customers’ existing software investments, by transforming how users access, store and manage content wherever they are and making this very intuitive. Most recently Repstor has integrated M-Files Intelligent Information Management system within its Repstor affinity™ Outlook plugin, via a strategic alliance.